Thursday, April 29, 2010

so. what?

I like to entertain. I really do, in fact when i entertain, I usually go a little nuts and freak out if anything is out of place, or if I haven't cleaned every single surface. I know that it is a tad mental, but, well, its just the way I am, oh, and as for people just dropping by.
You have a cell, about ten minutes before you get here, please call. because, well, I hate to bring this up. Buuuut, I am still within the first year of my marriage. So call, or text that you are on your way.
Anyways. I clean, usually enlisting the help of a sibling. I light candles all throughout the house. I cut flowers and bring them inside and arrange them in pretty vases. I prep food, tyen I sit back and try to relax before people get the house. Then as the are pulling up, I notice something glaringly horrible that I should have noticed, but didn't. o yeah, so much for prep.
I don't even know why I am writing this.
I probably should go to bed, too many early mornings and long nights.... so yeah, umm goodnight.

No comments: