Saturday, May 1, 2010

birthday

My twentyfirst birthday is on tuesday. Here is the plan: Drag myself out of bed at 5am(yes, I still have to go to work), work all day. Stop on the way home at the liquor store and buy myself a bottle of merlot or pinot noir, stop at The Spot and but some sort of delicious greek desert. Head home, watch a movie and eat desert for dinner and go to bed early. Oh yeah, I am a real party girl. The thing is, I know I have to get up at 5 am the next morning, for three more days. So really, going out and partying is so completly out of the picture, for like ever.
So, I plan to have my birthday the way I want, quietly, peacefully, and maybe on the weekend, I will have a party at the house or something, a last minute, everyone come over and we will have a bbq and it will be awesome.

No comments: