Saturday, January 9, 2010

Today, ventured out into the frigid weather, like seriously, antarctica had warmer weather today, 40 degrees rather than bingolands nine degrees, 9 DEGREES!! I get seasonal affective disorder very quite badly in january, tanning is out bevcause i do no want to be orange or pink, as i am rather fair skinned(read albino redhead) tanning occurs when my freckles unite as one. So i want with the only other available option.. i went shopping. not that is a cure mind you, it is what i went shopping for. Greenery!!


I visited our local TJ MAXX, Lowes and AC Moore for a vairaty of discount vases, containers and vessels to contain plants purchased from Lowes greenery department. Chatting up the sales assciate in plants has often proved to be helpful, as they are often neglected and regulated to a tiny corner of the store. Not only did I get expert advice as how to care for my plant, she proceeded to mark down half of the plants in my cart and helped my find all sorts of AWESOME deals in plant paraphanlia...





So, hopefully January doesnt kick my ass this year, but who really knows...

No comments: