Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dieting sucks

So I am going to be completly honest and tell you that I am about 5'8" and I currently wiegh 158lb. I want to wiegh 145lbish... So I have started a new regiman of yoga(which I always forget to do) and started a diet of veggies and yogurt, and that is about it.. I eat some bread(bagels), but I try to keep my portions small and heathly.So yeah, I have lost seven pounds in a week, but I know that it is all water weight(due to the fact that I drank like 200oz of water(litterally) the day before I started dieting. I have problems with my body, when I was younger, I gained a lot of wieght(puberty) and never lost it, then I went through some tough times, someone close to me died and I came to realize what really happned to me when I was younger(I got screwed up by some guy, not a story for now), and I was quickly losing control over my situatiuon, I was homeschooled so I was a recluse and not really allowed to go anywhere nonchurch or family related so I took up some self destructive habits that allowed me to regain some control over my body. I became a cutter and a bulimic. Although I still have a problem sometimes with bulimia, cutting has long been stuffed into a closet and the door on that habit has been locked and not reopened for a long time now.
But back to my diet, I have problems knowing what is heathly and what is not.
The reason I was a bulimic rather than anorexic, is because, bulimics dont ever really feel hungry. You eat, then puke, but after, you still feel full and there is no gnawing hunger.
Right now, I am hungry all of the time, no, starving is more like it. But is it hunger or overproduction of stomach acid.. becasue (i have acid reflux..thanks bulimia) of how my eating habits have changed.??.. I dont know..

No comments: