Monday, January 11, 2010

March for life


Next week, thursday I will depart New York and trek across state lines in a vain attempt to make a bloated goverment listen to desperate plea. I will be attending and participating in the 2010 March for Life in Washington DC. It is a vain attempt because the goverment doesnt really care what I have to say about anything, the only thing that would make them listen to a young adult such as myself would be if I had gads of cash to shower on campains and expesive trips and perks, wait.. a bribe? Sounds like it.. it doesnt matter anyways because theses rich, fat old men and women sitting high and mighty writing and debating legistaltion care little for the miracle of flesh knitting itself together within the womb. If someone doesnt want to kwwp the child, then let them get an abortion.







Inject the forming child with saline then stick a vacuum hose up the mothers vag and suck it out. Pickle the babies with saltwater then pull them apart into gooey bloody peices of lifeless flesh and dump them down the garbage disposal. Teenage moms who have thier babies at parties then leave them in the bathroom are more humane then these self rightious legistaltors who sit on high and govern. I wish that for everyone that is allowing this travesty to continue daily that they would have to endure the pain of being pulled into pieces by a shopvac shoved between thier mothers legs.






I really hope this post doesnt put on some no fly list or something. Free Speach I cry.. free speach

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it ash!
such a disgusting practice...i hate it when people are more worried about animal fur than babies, it makes me wanna barf.
i love the quote where it says "i've noticed that all of the people for abortion have already been born"

Katie said...

I don't agree with you, but I think it is great that you are taking a stand for what you believe to be right, and making sure your voice is heard. I am proud of you for that! More of us need to take advantage of "free speech". I, for one, wish I had the courage to voice my own opinions out loud instead of hiding them half-formed behind poetry.