Saturday, January 2, 2010

applying

UGGggg appling for jobs is the worst form of torture... I went to the local mall to apply, some stores, from the way that the manager treated you, you knew it wasnt even worth it....
so yeah, hopefully i can get a part time job selling people things they probably really dont need, but convince them that really, they cant live without it. yay i am about to set out on an cynical path that can really only lead to bad things. at lleast i will have my cheery disposittion to keep me company on this excurstion.. oh wait. yeah, i left that back at home, oh well, i guess its just me and my snappy comebacks(that i think of five minutes after the witty burn has been and left...) *sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw ash! i hope things go better next timeee, i'm sure you'll get a really nice job though. of course, applying is always the absolute worst part. praying for you :)