Wednesday, October 20, 2010

That crazy lady in the kitchen

Here it comes...
The fatigue that inevitably sets in around midterms. I don't know why it happens, but it always does, and guess what, my behavior often becomes erratic and unpredictable.
One moment I will be happy, stirring some veggies that are sauteing pleasantly in a pan, the next I will be a crazy person flinging a knife around angrily wondering why the heck my kitchen gets so greasy and grimy , even though I am obsessive about keeping things clean. Yes, I know that I am probably a crazy person, but its just the way I am, especially around midterms.
So, this semester, I have decided to go with it, I am going to try to channel that crazy, obsessiveness into something creative.
What exactly that creative thing is though, well, we shall have to wait see.
Probably daydreaming, some cooking, I aspire to dig out my watercolors and do little sketches of armchairs, and of course, blogging.

No comments: