Thursday, October 21, 2010

Muffins

Have I ever posted about my insane love of breakfast carbohydrates?  Somehow I don't think that this has ever come up before, but just to let you know. I Love Breakfast, and I love the carbs that go with it. If I had a choice of going out to dinner or going to brunch, I think that I might choose brunch.
This weekend, I am going to attempt to make muffins.
In my kitchen I have: apples, oatmeal, candied ginger, and almonds.  Maybe I can make something good tasting out of these things, however, I will probably forgo the almonds... I don't think that they would go overly well with ginger, or apple.   I will make sure to post pictures and my recipe.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: