Monday, March 8, 2010

Nostalgia

This is a picture of my lovely ladies selecting our bundles of gerbers from a bin of water meant to keep them fresh. Since this wonderful day, we have all gone our seperate ways, I of course got married. I had a school to go back to, a job, buying, cleaning and moving into my house; and of course being married.
Alissa, my beatiful sister is in her senior year, graduating in June, and is currently enjoying the fleeting moments that being a carefree teenager entails.
Emily, my dear friend from community college is away at school studying art and such, at times i am so jealous that she is in school right now and I am not.
And of course, Hannah, the graceful beauty that brings to mind Audrey Hepburn. She has taken a leave from the U.S. and gone abroad. She has split the school year between England and South Africa. Needless to say, we all miss her dreadfully and are counting the days untill we have her safely home.
With all of my friends gone their seperate ways, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have them. The absence has made me long for this summer, when we will all be home and able to gather together, a tea party, dinner parties, cookouts, just hanging out. I truly cannot wait for the warmth of summer and my friend's company...

No comments: