Thursday, December 24, 2009

There


For once in my life I made the decision. The hard one that will leave me spinning out of my carefully planned timeline of life events. I am left asking, now what? The plan was to get married(check), buy a home(check), get my Associates Degree(check), get accepted to the Oneonta(check), attend Oneonta as soon as possible to obtain my Bachelors Degree (Fail).
I feel like I have pulled my chest open and now Im exposed and completly vunerable. The next checklist includes something like this.
  • Find an enjoyable part time job
  • Get back to my illustration work for a local author
  • Start an art class taught out of my home for homeschool children
  • Volenteer with the Magic Paintbrush Project






1 comment:

Katie said...

I think teaching an art class for homeschoolers is a great idea!!! Definitely something you MUST pursue. You will have so much fun with that :)

I know you will have a great semester doing what you love and before you know it, next August will be here and you'll be off to Oneonta. Enjoy your freedom while you can!