Thursday, April 23, 2009

summer dreams


my summer:
early mornings, hot sweaty days lost in a factory putting boxes in boxes. trying desperatly to make time to create art, meet and hang out with friends, spend time with my beloved, and not get lost in the overwhelming tide of stressfulness of working 50 hours a week.
Although, he did as a present to us, buy season passes to a localish theme park. My family goes camping in the summer for weeks on end, and I join them for weekends when i can, the camping place is about 4 hours drive from where we live, so the drive is daunting. But the theme park is less than an hour from where we camp, so we hope to go ride rollercoasters on the weekends fairly often this summer. I cant wait.
I dont have a specific reading list for this summer, working asd much as I will be, but oddly enough, i read more in the summer than at any other time. Its mainly because I get a half an hour lunch break that i spend in my car reading.
Hopefully this summer will be a good summer, which to me means good relationship happenings, a tan, and lots of fun, and not not not getting to overwhelmed with work.

1 comment:

Katie said...

"putting boxes in boxes" -- lmao